The ink is dry so I can announce some good news: the French-language magazine Bifrost will be publishing a translation of my story “The Last Novelist (or a Dead Lizard in the Yard)” in a forthcoming issue. This will be my first translation into French, and my fifth language overall (not including English). I’ll post more when I know which issue.
The Meeker and the All-Seeing Eye
“As the Meeker and the All-Seeing Eye wandered the galaxy harvesting dead stars, they liked to talk.”
The Sounds of Old Earth
“Earth has grown quiet since everyone’s shipped off to the new one.”
Love Engine Optimization
The Last Novelist
- The repeal of Net Neutrality could be the absolute worst thing to ever happen to the Internet.
- “The Sounds of Old Earth” at the Gendered Text Project
- Hour of the Wolf Blade Runner Review and Discussion
- Blade Runner Movie Review at Hex Publishers
- Acquisitions and Arrivals
- “La Dernière Plume” out in Bifrost Today
In addition to writing science fiction & fantasy, I maintain a living by working as a freelance developer, system administrator, and graphic designer. If you need a new website, IT services for your business, or a graphic designer, I’m your man.
More info about my services can be found at my business site, Sunray Computer.